Hi – I’m so glad you’re here! Below is a little bit more about me, and my background in skincare.
My journey to becoming an aesthetician was not traditional in any sense of the word. While most people enter aesthetics school immediately after high school, this is a second career for me. I obtained my Bachelors Degree in Science, but after many years of working in my field, I knew that I needed to make a change. I wanted to wake up every morning excited to go to work, not dreading the day ahead.
After graduating from aesthetics school I knew that I wanted to work for myself, so immediately after passing my state board exams and receiving my license, I opened LUXE Skin in North Phoenix.
I absolutely adore my new career path, and I’m so grateful for every single client who walks through my door and trusts me with their skin. It’s because of my clients that I get to do what I love every single day!
- Arizona State Board of Cosmetology Licensed Aesthetician
- Certified Brazilian Wax Specialist
- Ayurveda Skin Typing Certified
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage Certified
- Certified Lash Extension Artist
- Dermaplane Pro Certified Dermaplaning Technician